Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what else is everyone into besides their Raptor?

We boat..

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
Well, it seems that I might need to get another job, because I have 2 of the most expensive toys/hobbies, quads and horses. My wife and son breed, train and show paint horses. Below are just a few pics of our horses from last year. We currently have 2 more babies on the ground, 1 - 3 months old and 1 - 2 months old. No wonder I havn't been able to get the "BIG 3" yet.

My son Anthony and "Final Answer - Barn name -Myles"

My wife Gina and "ZPS STYLIN CHICK - Barn name - Chick"

The Family at last years World Paint Horse Show with "Jus alil dabl' do ya - Barn name - Darcy"

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very cool horses. We live in the country and I have always wanted horses but me and horses dont get along. Last time I rode a horse it threw me off and sat on me..:eek:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
nice boat wreckless. dont have any other toys right now. like to go to the river though. next year after i pay off and trick out the raptor i plan to get a seadoo boat.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice boat wreckless. dont have any other toys right now. like to go to the river though. next year after i pay off and trick out the raptor i plan to get a seadoo boat.
The newer Seadoo boats are pretty damn sweet. I would stay away from the older ones that ran twin 717's or 787's. Those motors were just to unreliable.. :thumb:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Here is my latest craze. Two DRZ400E street legal dual purpose bikes. These bikes can be ridden anywhere here in Michigan. The north is full of Jeep trails through the woods that are off limits to everything but licensed vehicles. Blasting through the smooth trails and power sliding around the corners is a BIG GRIN! I have rejetted these bikes but they still have the stock pipes on them to be stealthy quiet. I just finish putting a Athens big bore kit on my "02" this week. These are the offroad version of the DRZ's so I had to wire the lights and add DOT knobbies.

This is my son at St. Helens. We ran the trails and than rode right through town on the way back. The DNR and County Sherriff officers have just waved at us as we rode by.

I have also spent allot of time with these. They are Eton Rovers, a kind of a mini utv, or Rhino, for kids. I got them because kids have to be 12 years old to legally ride a quad on state land here in Michigan. There are no age limits on these and my boys have already got their safety certificates so they are completely legal. I have modified them quite a bit. I ride my Raptors with the boys.

Here is all my boys last weekend at Gladwin.

I have been going broke riding every weekend switching between the bikes and my brothers and the Rovers and Raptors with my boys. This week I have been off work on vacation. I have spent every hour in the garage wrenching.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Tim, how the hell can you afford to boat with the price of gas?? Hell I am tinking about sellin the jetski. With the trip to the lake and gas out on the lake i am well over 150 bucks before I even hit the watter. Let alone beer, beer, and more beer.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tim, how the hell can you afford to boat with the price of gas?? Hell I am tinking about sellin the jetski. With the trip to the lake and gas out on the lake i am well over 150 bucks before I even hit the watter. Let alone beer, beer, and more beer.
I always spent more on gas with the jetskis then I do with the boat, thats why the skis are gone. Its only got the 4.3 so it only sips the gas. Plus, we spend most of our time anchored in the shallows playing football and catching some sun.. :thumb:

·
Registered
158 Posts
This is the toy I spend the most time with....

8-core, 3GHz, 16GB RAM, 6TB drive space, dual 30" monitors (2560x1600)

A cluttered desk is the sign of a sane mind... :banana:

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts