Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
365cc BORE KIT

85mm Piston, 10.5:1 Compression.

Says the benefits right on the web page...you'll get some more power...maybe will be able to hang with the 400's//...

Nice increases in torque and midrange power

INCLUDES: Piston, pin, rings, circlips, headgasket

REQUIRES: Boring, rejetting

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes Rappy I read that, BUT they can put anything they want on their page. I was asking to see if anybody here has done it and their experiences with it. To see if it was worth the money, effort, time. But thanx for you input. I am like a sponge I just want to learn everything I can before doing something. And word of mouth is the best advertisement!

·
Registered
263 Posts
ok...the nicest thing about the raptor 350 is the tried and true engine...with that said its super reliable in stock trim...you start to add big bores and your going to be getting into higher maintenance territory...what kind of mods do you have right now...?

I would start with an exhaust ,intake and jet it...when you get there and your still not satisfied and your willing to go inside the enigine i would go with a higher stock bore compression pistion and a hot cam...then i think you would be ok...maybe lay with your gearing and tires to hook up better and get better top speed with a bigger fornt sprocket...one tooth up...try that out...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts