Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is project top secret. this all started one day when temptation and i were talking about some stickers i wanted and wreckless got a little to nosey. so we made a big deal out of it teasing wreckless. aliengraphics did an awesome job and spent way to much time on this very complicated sticker for me. it turned out great, and i applied it half way decently after fighting with it for a while, i drink and smoke way to much lol. oh and i hope tim barker doesnt mind lol. if you do tim, TO BAD:lol:

·
Registered
489 Posts
That looks awesome, I like it!!!!

·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok not worded right lol, i was in a hurry.

you seemed slightly upset when temp wouldnt tell you, so that made it fun.

·
Registered
972 Posts
ok here is project top secret. this all started one day when temptation and i were talking about some stickers i wanted and wreckless got a little to nosey. so we made a big deal out of it teasing wreckless. aliengraphics did an awesome job and spent way to much time on this very complicated sticker for me. it turned out great, and i applied it half way decently after fighting with it for a while, i drink and smoke way to much lol. oh and i hope tim barker doesnt mind lol. if you do tim, TO BAD:lol:

Drink and SMOKE WHAT way to much?hahahahahah.:coolshades:

·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
cigarrettes. to much caffiene and nicotine make your hands shake bad.

never smoked anything else except for some cigars

1 - 13 of 13 Posts