Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just payed 539.00 2 weeks ago, i bought it from blockbuster....decided sitting on my butt isnt for me....it is the 40g PS3 bundle came with the bluetooth remote, wireless controller, 1 blue ray movie (spiderman), 1 Game (transformers) all the wires including some HD cable...also came with a card so you can rent 1 PS3 game or blue ray movie of your choice a week for 12 weeks, so there is 10 weeks left as of now....which you figure thats a 100.00 value in it self....Any questions please ask i would like to get 450.00 shipped to your door....i will take offers as well....but i will now give it away...i have the receipt to prove the date of purchase.....pay-pal accepted

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i might just take it.....my pay pal is [email protected]

ships upon receipt of payment

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still for sale......Any offers.....maybe trades on aftermarket 660 parts....yfz shocks...just ask

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ok peeps......360.00 shipped

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BUMP......Still for sale

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
got the payment....send out tomarrow...thanks and enjoy

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have no idea, it was 4 weeks old when i sold it to ya, you must have played the shit out of it?

·
Registered
413 Posts
have you tried hooking it up to another tv sometimes the outputs go bad? just an idea

·
Registered
19 Posts
yea, i hooked it up to 3 diff tvs, using all cables, nada, waiting on a pick up box from a repair place, dunno, didnt use it for more than 7 hrs, it comes on but no video comes out, from what i can see its common

·
Registered
19 Posts
dont get me wrong, not trying to make you look bad wild, just like to know how old and stuff, so it can be fixed, i baught like 300, worth of games and blue ray on top, and it cant be used, but im in the process of getting it fixed, no hard feelings here, like i said, looks like a common problem

·
Registered
49 Posts
FYI Mine did the same thing about a 6 months ago. I sent itback to Sony and had it back in 2 weeks. It was covered under warranty so it didnt cost any thing. Shit just happens. I was in the middle of playing COD4 and mine went bad. I was pisseddd. good luck. WOODY

1 - 20 of 25 Posts