Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Gonna be a great 4 stroke turn out.....I am hearing that all the big DS pigs are coming and a ton of big raptors...i dont wanna say names cause some of its secret.....but this might be the BIG 4stroke turnout of the year.....get your shit together and get to this one....I heard K&T was coming STRONG with the big turbo!!!! The Sand Hustler will be there reppin the Sand Hustler bike!!

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z38/brettjsand/leerjakflyer-2.jpg

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Gonna be a great 4 stroke turn out.....I am hearing that all the big DS pigs are coming and a ton of big raptors...i dont wanna say names cause some of its secret.....but this might be the BIG 4stroke turnout of the year.....get your shit together and get to this one....I heard K&T was coming STRONG with the big turbo!!!! The Sand Hustler will be there reppin the Sand Hustler bike!! I hear there are even gonna be some west coat guys making this one!! SEE YOU THERE!!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Ive been wantin to check Leerjack out anyway. Might come to watch the action. Are the trails gonna be open too??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
146 Posts
Its exactly 1 hour and 55 min's from me. Ugh i wanna go! Brett 100 dollars in gas to come pick me up brotha. haha!

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Ok guys.....let's get this thread moving.....who is coming? Pull out your bikes and support the sport. I would love to see a big 4 stroke turn out. Seems like a lot of big bikes are hidden away....they wanna come out an play!! Let's do this!

·
Registered
231 Posts
We been trying to get people to come and support the outlaw race, for years. With one really good turnout, and a few average turnouts, and a few poor turnouts, Ive decided that with the exception of a few REAL racers, most are scared. Theyd rather tell you how fast they are on a forum, then actually show you how fast they are. Sad but true!!!!

With that being said, Im hearing that the Leerjak race is going to be big. I could see it being the biggest prosand race yet. But Ive thought that before, with the Outlaw races, and was very disappointed.

Me personally, I dont like to say "Yes, I WILL be there", and then something happens that I cant be there. So I will say this..... Its on the books, and we are planning on being there. But with my bike still apart, getting upgraded, and only a month away, there is a chance it wont be ready. But I still plan on being there, with or without a bike. Mainly to support the memory of my good friend Sean "Drakester" Drake, who was killed about a month ago. They will be doing a bracket race in his memory/honor, with the proceeds going to his daughter. But I will also TRY to be there, to support Leerjak and Pro Sand.

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
We been trying to get people to come and support the outlaw race, for years. With one really good turnout, and a few average turnouts, and a few poor turnouts, Ive decided that with the exception of a few REAL racers, most are scared. Theyd rather tell you how fast they are on a forum, then actually show you how fast they are. Sad but true!!!!
I agree....people blame the economy but I dont see how. I think its an excuse to puss out. :thumbsdown:

This will be my 5th road trip of the year. Went to Gator Nationals in Louissiana, then the shootout at sheltons in KY, little sandy raceway in Ky, US Nationals at west michigan sand drags and now hopefully Leerjak in Mo. also.

We are bringing the commander for some night rides, so even if you aint racing....come anyways. I will have plenty of beer and I will share :)

DONT BE SKEERED!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.