Modded Raptors Forum banner

QUAD FEST

3K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  SEVEN00 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.thequadfest.com/thequadfest/index.html

This event is currently holding an attendance limit of 5000 riders... too date, there are only 2000 more tickets avaialbe for this, event.

I will be there, but I will not be riding during the main event as I will be working the event... this work is some of the hardest types of work that I will ever do, but I do this for Five Thousand(5000) of my brothers and sisters of the ATV World!

QF is the 'Sturgis' of the ATV World, held here in Pennsylvania!

EXPECT MANY PICTURES FROM ME, AFTERWORDS!

#2 ·
Chris, can you tell me where all the money goes from this event? All work is volunteer, never seen it donated to any charity. I'm sure there are a few that really appreciate your hard work, so they can fill their pockets. Thus, is why its called CASHFEST!

#4 · (Edited)
Cash is rewarded in ways that I am not aware of... but please understand, it is rewarded!

All who help out, get some sort of monies! These same monies, go back into the good of our ATV Community!

You scratch my back, Ill scratch yours! Trade and Barter! Or, however you want to say it!

This is what a non profit organization, is all about!

Our agenda has always been... 'Take care of our own, as no-one else will'

#7 ·
Been there, done that!
We have sown, and did not reap!
Some, have o learn the hard way.

#10 ·
they said you cant get in till 5 on thursday. as for the drag races, last year they where kinda un orginized but i still placed 4th in the 700 class. hopefully this year will be a little different, hopefully they will let us have grudge matches with the 450 punks. that would be fun. parking is first come first parked, that isnt necessarly a good thing because of the dust factor of people riding by all day to get to there camp. well see, how many guys you got going? we gotta hook up and ride and party. where are you all from?

#12 · (Edited)
QUADFEST 2008 PACKING LIST

 Baby wipes – for personal hygiene
 Blanket & pillow
 Bratwurst & buns
 Briefcase
 Captain Morgan
 Cell Phone & Charger
 Cereal, Bowl & Spoon
 Coolers with ample ice
 Firewood
 Gas cans & chemicals
 Gator Aide
 Hamburger, buns, lettuce, tomato & mayonnaise
 Helmet, Leatt neck brace, chest protector, gloves, goggles, Camel Back & boots
 Jack Daniels
 Laptop – Raptor Manual
 Milk
 Raptor
 Root-beer & Dr. Pepper
 Seven days of clothes & toiletries
 Tools, metric, tire tools
 Towel/wash cloth/soap
Lets get-r-done!

#14 ·
OK Why is your raptor so far down the list?

 Blanket & pillow
 Baby wipes – for personal hygiene
 Bratwurst & buns
 Briefcase
 Captain Morgan
 Cell Phone & Charger
 Cereal, Bowl & Spoon
 Coolers with ample ice
 Firewood
 Gas cans & chemicals
 Gator Aide
 Hamburger, buns, lettuce, tomato & mayonnaise
 Helmet, Leatt neck brace, chest protector, gloves, goggles, Camel Back & boots
 Jack Daniels
 Laptop – Raptor Manual
 Milk
 Raptor
 Root-beer & Dr. Pepper
 Seven days of clothes & toiletries
 Tools, metric, tire tools
 Towel/wash cloth/soap
Lets get-r-done!

#13 ·
Word on the street is, to take lots of beer. It is so dusty right now you cant see. Dust is ankle deep.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.