Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Administrator
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The guys at Quad Tech have passed along some special pricing for our sale. Below are models and prices. These prices are only open to moddedraptor members. You will not match this pricing anywhere else. Below are the pictures and prices on Raptor 700 seat covers and full seats. If you want 660 applications PM me and let me know what, and I will get you pricing.

To get these prices you must follow the payment instructions!

Payment Instructions: Call 1-949-859-7823 from noon-3pm weekdays and ask for Holly. Tell her you are from Modded Raptor and want the Modded Raptor Pricing. She will ask for the promo code, its QTMR.

Color combos available:
Black-Black-Black
Black-Silver-Black
Black-Silver-Blue
Black-Silver-Yellow
Black-Yellow-Black
Blue-Silver-Black
Yellow-Silver Black
Black-Silver-Candy Red

**California Residents will be charged sales tax**

Quad Tech stock style seat:

Cover only shipped $116

Full assembled seat with new foam and new pan $235 shipped

Quad Tech Desert style seat:

Cover and foam only shipped $151

Quad Tech Hump style seat:

Cover and foam only shipped $151

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
So what you are saying... we need to follow the payment instructions in order to get this great price on a QuadTech seat? Where do we find the payment instructions again? :Hilarious:

Another Awesome deal for our members here on MR, thanks Tim :thumb:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Great...I just ordered mine like 2 weeks ago....hollie said the foam was supposed to come in this week. Just sent her an email asking if I could get the pricing since it hasn't shipped

·
Registered
53 Posts
Do you think that they would hook me up with a deal on a gade 800 seat as well or does the discount only go for the raptor seats?

Are their any advantages to the desert style over the stock seat or does it just sit a little higher?

·
Registered
23 Posts
QT Seat

Thanks for hooking this up! Been wanting one of these seats for a while. Needed a deal like this to push me over the edge!

·
Registered
23 Posts
: (

Seat showed up and it is for a LTR 450...hope they have good customer service. I was all pumped up to ride this weekend. I sold my stock seat thinking I was covered (no pun intended ). Looks like I will be in the Rhino this weekend.

g

·
Registered
23 Posts
Wrong Seat

Quad Tech sent me the wrong seat and another guy my seat. Quad Tech sent us both UPS labels to do the swap-a-roo and everyone is happy. Thanks Quad Tech!!!! Most comfy quad seat I have sat my fat ass on!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
No, but I know a guy who is selling a like new, blue hump-back seat for a really good price. I believe his username is wreckless.

·
Administrator
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
hahahaha, yea I have a blue hump seat for sale. PM me, I still might be able to get a good price if my hump seat is not what you want..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts