Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya thats what i'm thinking too...cheap but looks kinda cool.

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
it would get you by but not for the long haul. those are just paintted silver and it is not forrestry approved

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Forestry approved...HA!

Dude this is Alaska! We make our own rules, and ride wherever the hell we want!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Just don't burn down Alaska before we drill all the oil outta there! :lol: I wouldn't expect the 8.1 and 20 ft/lb "tork" increase either, but you'll have a one of a kind custom job that should flow real good!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, must suck all oil from ground and use it to haul ass!

I'm gonna try it out. It's cheap and i bet it will sound KILLER!

Is the stock muffler really restrictive and power robbing? or do you usually mostly just get extra noise by going to an aftermarket one?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Yes, must suck all oil from ground and use it to haul ass!

I'm gonna try it out. It's cheap and i bet it will sound KILLER!

Is the stock muffler really restrictive and power robbing? or do you usually mostly just get extra noise by going to an aftermarket one?
You can expect to get about the same gains as pulling your spark arrestor and baffles out of the stocker. You may get a little more with that cherry bomb if it has a bigger inlet and outlet. You'll see your gains on the butt dyno when you replace your stock header with an aftermarket one. I went from a stock header and slip-on pipe to a full system and it is a night and day difference! You get the noise too :lol:

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
try it out, i mean its so damn cheap even if it sucks it wont be to big of a loss. a lot of people have asked about that same pipe and so far none of the guys on bt have gotten one. let us know how it works for you.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ya, it's bound to be better than nothing (which is what i have now) so I went ahead and bought one.
The feedback from people who have bought them have all been very positive.

I'm just trying to go a little cheap there cause I've already ordered almost $1500 bucks worth of parts for a $500 dollar bike, and now Johnny and phucker have me thinking about new +2 A-arms too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts