Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
HAHA Here we go again... I am thinking of trading mine in too now for a 350. Your the second person I have heard of that has beaten a 450 and 700 on a 350.. How do you do it..

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain".....or in this case....the man behind the 350. I hate to be a dick but that just sounds impossible to me.....call me crazy........

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain".....or in this case....the man behind the 350. I hate to be a dick but that just sounds impossible to me.....call me crazy........

i think i was the one being the dick.. it was from a different post a while back on the "other forum" that turned into 40 pages in about 40 secs.. :stir:

·
Registered
284 Posts
My wife beats me all the time on her 350 but that is because she doesnt tell me she is racing me until we turn off our bikes at the end of the day.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I had a 350 about 10 years ago that I guarantee I could beat any 700 Raptor with. Oh, wait, we're talking cc's here, not ci's.... guess that leaves my Camaro SS out of the competition... :banana:

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a 350 about 10 years ago that I guarantee I could beat any 700 Raptor with. Oh, wait, we're talking cc's here, not ci's.... guess that leaves my Camaro SS out of the competition... :banana:
that doesn't count unless you have boggers on it.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
823 Posts
I have a Camaro SS but its a BBC car...

I should have bought a 350 instead of wasting all of my money on my 700...haha I could have had a monster like 4?? instead of my 869...haha

·
Registered
467 Posts
That was a good one.:lol:

·
Registered
332 Posts
lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
My little 350 has beaten two 660's, 700 and 450's...lol oh ooops i wasnt talking about my raptor either :banana:

·
Super Moderator
548 Posts
My wife beats me all the time on her 350 but that is because she doesnt tell me she is racing me until we turn off our bikes at the end of the day.:lol::lol:
I let your wife beat me too.... I just like the view from second place... :bananasex:

j/k man.. I couldnt help myself... :lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
these kids are full of it

·
Registered
8 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
277 Posts
There is no replacement for Cubic dollars.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts