Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PISTON SOLD

I have a Racer's Edge CP 14:1 compression ratio 102mm bore for sale and a 102mm cylinder. No oil burning with either of these parts. I ride at 6k+ so I ran 75% race and 25% pump 91 with this piston. This piston really woke my +1 head up!!

The piston has maybe 20 hours on it. Comes with wrist pin and circlips (one is already in the piston). There are some light scratches on edges where meets cylinder wall. Light carbon deposits.

CYLINDER SOLD

Cylinder is off of a 06 700 and nikasil still looks good no damage that I can see but may be getting thin?? I don't know much about the nikasil coating. Has good cross hatching. There are some defined areas and grooves at the front where the piston was rubbing on the cylinder wall. Is this a sign of crank bearings going?

$215 shipped for both (prefer to sell together)

$135 shipped for just piston-SOLD

$100 shipped for just the cylinder

Make offers

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is lower than I was thinking ($65 off original asking price) but I am open. It has only been listed on here for less than 8 hours.

If nobody else shows interest in the next few days, we can work something out. The piston alone was over $225 brand new and doesn't have that much use on it.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If your offer was very close to the asking price of $215 I would think about it since someone else has agreed to pay that amount. Ill let you know if it falls through though.

Thank you for the offer! :thumb:

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay haven't received any money nor heard back from the person that wanted this so it is back on the market.

Cylinder and piston nicely packaged and boxed ready to ship.

$210 shipped and insured

1 - 12 of 12 Posts