·
Registered
305 Posts

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
16 Posts

And after a good ride :D-

Got a few mods: Acerbis handgaurds, ac belly skid, pro armor a arm skid, tag t2, msr dual comp grips full diamond (not holdin up so well), tech spec gripper stuff, nac's racing number plates, n-style gripper seat (to be put on), fmf power bomb header, fmf q2 silencer, razr rear tires (on douglas alum. rims, put a hole in one of my stockers and rims instead of just tires). I got jets for a filter kit, and new brass carb screws for when I strip them out, haha, just need to get around to gett'n a filter kit. A few more things i want in the future would be: foot peg extensions, cam (to avoid costly and unreliable engine work), bumper, and swingarm skid. Some dream things I prolly won't ever get unless nessecary or real cheap are shocks, a arms, rims, and a wider axle. I can actaully pull my friend on her 400ex in a drag race. Her's is bone stock and it might be the rider, but I can do it still. :D

·
Registered
305 Posts

And after a good ride :D-

Got a few mods: Acerbis handgaurds, ac belly skid, pro armor a arm skid, tag t2, msr dual comp grips full diamond (not holdin up so well), tech spec gripper stuff, nac's racing number plates, n-style gripper seat (to be put on), fmf power bomb header, fmf q2 silencer, razr rear tires (on douglas alum. rims, put a hole in one of my stockers and rims instead of just tires). I got jets for a filter kit, and new brass carb screws for when I strip them out, haha, just need to get around to gett'n a filter kit. A few more things i want in the future would be: foot peg extensions, cam (to avoid costly and unreliable engine work), bumper, and swingarm skid. Some dream things I prolly won't ever get unless nessecary or real cheap are shocks, a arms, rims, and a wider axle. I can actaully pull my friend on her 400ex in a drag race. Her's is bone stock and it might be the rider, but I can do it still. :D

man how do you keep it so clean:thumb::lol: looks like glass

1 - 5 of 5 Posts