Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any information on the guy who fabricates Raptor 700 EFI Desert Tanks? Have read on other forums this is the place to look....

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
as far as i know the guy did a big flake out deal.

btw i see 619 in your name. you from san diego?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw man that is too bad not only am I desperately looking for more fuel capacity but I know of some other peeps that are as well and would drop the $$$. Hopefully with Yam's new EFI YFZ IMS will develop something soon.

BTW I am in San Diego, Lemon Grove to be exact.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
cool good deal i live in the clairemont area. and yes hopefully someone like ims will get something going. you should come out to the next glamis raptor rally we are having in october.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Exactly when is it? Do you ride mostly dunes? I have never even taken my quad to Glamis in the 1 1/2 yrs I've owned it...

·
Registered
597 Posts
Exactly when is it? Do you ride mostly dunes? I have never even taken my quad to Glamis in the 1 1/2 yrs I've owned it...
WHAT?!

You have to come to the rally.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Never been to Glamis with your Raptor, thats a sin. You are missing out on some good riding.
I am definitely gonna make it out this year however I've been using all my $$ on racing the Raptor.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Did anyone happen to save the photos of that aluminum tank that guy posted before he flaked out? All of the photo bucket links are broken. If anyone has any pics please let me know.

Thanks,
Trent

1 - 10 of 10 Posts