Modded Raptors Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Steve at TQS has sponsored a group buy of the Raptor 700 Dynatek Programable Ignition. If we sell 10 we get them at the price of $256 shipped for the unit. This is a great deal. Post up if you want to be added to the list. Lets see if we can get 10 sold here within the next month or two.. :thumb:

The non-programmable is now added to this for $175 shipped so let me know which you want when you tell me to add your name.

1. oregondunerider - Programmable - Paid
2. yfm700lover - Programmable - Paid
3. yamaboy711 - Programmable - Paid
4. Delriva - Programmable - Paid
5. Jamie700R - Programmable - Paid
6. quiksilverz71 - Non-Programmable - Paid
7. rockindacheeks - Non-Programmable
8. TattedDad - Programmable - Paid
9. Humboldt_G - Non-Programmable
10. SEVEN00 - Programmable - Out
11. Diggs59 - Programmable - Paid
12. r00st - Programmable - Paid
13. jOkA! - Programmable - Paid
14. jOkA! - Programmable - Paid

Stats of the unit below..

The Dyna FS for quads is our hottest new product this year. Direct Plug in Performance. As used by winning pro racers worldwide. Now available to you! Available with features that will let you customize your quad, and make it the trickest, fastest, baddest one around.

Programmable Ignition Features

5 Horsepower Increase!

Programmable Timing Curves (4)

Programmable Rev Limits

Increased Spark Energy

Improved Throttle Response

Easier Starting

Programmable RPM Activated Outputs(2)
(Can be used for Nitrous Activation, Shift Light, Auto Shifter, or Boost Control)

Tach Output

Shift Kill Interrupt (Allows clutchless shifting)

Data logging

External Curve Selector Switch

Plug-In Module Replacement (Easy Mounting)

·
Registered
413 Posts
what if we have more then 10 like 20 would we get better deal go ahead and put me on the list

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what if we have more then 10 like 20 would we get better deal go ahead and put me on the list
Every 6 we sell beyond the 10 we get a 5% discount but that seems like a big goal. I will be happy with 10 for now but we will see. :thumb:

·
Registered
413 Posts
what is best way to run a kill switch with these i herd it will fry if the kill switch is hooked up wrong.now i have mine hooked through the coil

·
Registered
112 Posts
these have a 1 year warrenty right?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Whats it do for a 4 mod bike.How hard is it to install,program. Do you need to mess with the efi controller? Is it hard on the engine,as far as lifespan. Is it retard proof (ME).Thanks Gary.

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as the warranty, I will have to check. It is programmable but it comes with 4 standard programs that usually work for anyone that is not crazy modded. It is pretty easy to install if you follow the instructions. Any bike will benefit from it from stock to a built nitrous monster..

·
Registered
704 Posts
I have a quick question... is curve 2 on this ignition (I head it's the best) the same curve as the UNprogramable dyna? I may be in, but I have to find another holiday as an excuse for my mom's bike... lol

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
put me on the list wreckless

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have a quick question... is curve 2 on this ignition (I head it's the best) the same curve as the UNprogramable dyna? I may be in, but I have to find another holiday as an excuse for my mom's bike... lol
I am not sure, you might want to call Steve at TQS. Even if it was I think I would still want the option to change it down the road.

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
I am not sure, you might want to call Steve at TQS. Even if it was I think I would still want the option to change it down the road.

Yes, the curve is the same (curve#2) on both non programmable and programmable.:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmm i may get the non programable
Actually I just talked to Steve at TQS and the non programmable is made for a stock bike with no mods and he said that it only had one curve and it is not like curve 2 on the programmable. It is its own curve made for a stock Raptor.

·
Registered
413 Posts
ok well forget that cause i know my bike is in no way stock lol

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Actually I just talked to Steve at TQS and the non programmable is made for a stock bike with no mods and he said that it only had one curve and it is not like curve 2 on the programmable. It is its own curve made for a stock Raptor.

Correction, I hate to call Steve out but I am 100% positive that the non programmable version has 1 curve and it is identical to the cuvre #2 on the programmable version.. If there are any doubts call Dynatek..Thats where I get my info...Directly from the source:thumb:

1 - 20 of 106 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.