Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up this 2006 raptor 700 50th anniversary, it doesnt run, it has a 734 big bore, and a dynatech fi programmer, i can get it to run if i spray some fuel at the filter, i turned the fuel up on the programmer, and now sometimes it will fire up and run, if I spray some fuel down the carb, start it up hop on it and i can get maybe 100 yards before it starts acting up and backfiring and then dies, if i crank it and hold it pinned, and let go quickly back to idle position it will fire up for a few seconds and die, if I keep spraying fuel in it it will keep running but 15 seconds after I stop it will just die....any help is appreciated, im very mechanically inclined but never done anything with fuel injection

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks brother, I unplugged the fuel programmer, and tried to get it to run on the stock mapping and it didn't, tested the fuel pump, ordered a new TPS from bike bandit, so it will be an oem part, hopefully it fixes the issue im having....that being said....does anyone know how to use the fuel programmer? It has the base (1 2 3) and then the low, mid and high, how do I set each of them if anyone knows, havnt been able to find much on this programming, tia.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts