Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wish my first 80 was as cool as some of them..
I have talked to the owner a few times, I am trying to get him to become a sponser here for all us dads that are about ready to start modding the kids quads.. :lol:

·
Registered
73 Posts
gee why carnt shop like that be over here in australia :banghead:.. my kids raptors would be blinged up if there was a shop like that here

·
Registered
23 Posts
I let the throttle screw out on my daughters Raptor 80. The front end got a little wobbly I think that I am going to have to change tires.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would definately like to see more stuff on here info and parts for the 80's.. Ive got 3 sons, and two of them have 80's.. they LOVE them.. but there is little aftermarket help for them..

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been trying to get the guys at raptor80racing to come on here but I dont think they are big on computers.. I will try again..

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am from raptor80racing! We ship all over the world so Aussie land is no big deal! We still do modify raptor 80's no doubt but we are now specializing in the Raptor90's

ROCK

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sweet thanks for the number!! i will be call you soon! :) my son has a raptor 50 and have done all the carb mods and the throttle, and drilled holes in the air lid, wasnt sure about giving that much air bypassing the airbox and directly putting on an open air filter, (was thinking about it though) and also did the cdi box. it is alot faster due to all the aftermarket parts and mainly having full throttle...lol but now i am worried about him blowing it up cause it would go faster and faster if you wanted it due to the new cdi box. is there any way to make it more torquey or take off faster?? and havent taken it to the dunes but am not sure about any type hill climb, big or small.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts