Modded Raptors Forum banner

Raptor killer ...time to trade her in

4K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  mrtrick 
Was that Raptor going up hill? I just can't believe that garbage(not saying "you"are lying). I clocked an 01' Raptor at 79 to 80 bone stock in 01' with my Chevrolet Beretta....It was "slightly and I mean slightly downhill though...Not really "much" of a decline to even mention however it did exist.... Again, not saying you're FOS....but it just doesn't add up to me because I know 1,000% for fact that I clocked him myself.

No, I take no offense to that, Im just saying even one of the mags show the KTM being a tad faster in the top end. What that number is I really dont care. But does it mean that the raptor is less of a "damn fine bike"? That is my point.

I do think the Raptor is like the swiss army quad in that it is really good in everything and great at some things. But I also believe there will be circumstaces that a quad like the honda will shine, but this remains to be seen.

I can agree with all that.....:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.