Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wasn't sure what section to put this in.
I have been working on a Raptor R1 for a couple months and it is close to done. Here is a quick video to let everyone see the progress.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IN your youtube it says The start of the best raptor r1 made yet!!! What makes it the best.
You will see when it is done!!
It is a total custom build that looks like it was factory made with a couple add ons. Also, it was just a quick throw in. It really did not mean much. I guess it got under your skin...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
best looking build i've seen... i like the drop down section under the motor for a quick motor removal. very clean install
Thanks buddy!!!
I designed the frame for easy motor removal. Every part of this bike had hours of thought and reason behind it. It was my first attempt, wait to see my next!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't mean nothing about what I said I was just curious what ya did was all...
OK...I was only joking with the comment.

I have designed a frame that guys can buy to build their own Raptor R1. Along with the fuel tank which is a modification of my Raptor gas tank I am starting to mass produce for people that holds more fuel. I have also designed and built the swing arm that is stretched 12 inches and it looks stock. It is a total sleeper swinger. I have designed a custom air box that will be high lighted also. There is so many parts of this that guys are requesting from me to build a package that they can buy. Something they can just slap a motor in and ride. I have designed the best under seat box that I am also adapting to regular Raptors that will soon be available also.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thats one of the cleanest builds I've ever seen!!!!!!!!

Frank :thumb:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.