Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasn't sure what section to put this in.
I have been working on a Raptor R1 for a couple months and it is close to done. Here is a quick video to let everyone see the progress.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
IN your youtube it says The start of the best raptor r1 made yet!!! What makes it the best.
You will see when it is done!!
It is a total custom build that looks like it was factory made with a couple add ons. Also, it was just a quick throw in. It really did not mean much. I guess it got under your skin...

·
Registered
812 Posts
best looking build i've seen... i like the drop down section under the motor for a quick motor removal. very clean install

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
best looking build i've seen... i like the drop down section under the motor for a quick motor removal. very clean install
Thanks buddy!!!
I designed the frame for easy motor removal. Every part of this bike had hours of thought and reason behind it. It was my first attempt, wait to see my next!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I didn't mean nothing about what I said I was just curious what ya did was all...
OK...I was only joking with the comment.

I have designed a frame that guys can buy to build their own Raptor R1. Along with the fuel tank which is a modification of my Raptor gas tank I am starting to mass produce for people that holds more fuel. I have also designed and built the swing arm that is stretched 12 inches and it looks stock. It is a total sleeper swinger. I have designed a custom air box that will be high lighted also. There is so many parts of this that guys are requesting from me to build a package that they can buy. Something they can just slap a motor in and ride. I have designed the best under seat box that I am also adapting to regular Raptors that will soon be available also.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Dude that is freaking sweet!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thats one of the cleanest builds I've ever seen!!!!!!!!

Frank :thumb:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dam man you've done one hell of a job. have fun tryin to get that thing to hook up in the dirt
Thats the hole idea, is to try to get it to hook up in all terrains!!!
We are getting a set of street tires and a set of sand tires!!!

·
Registered
840 Posts
thats going to be hard lol especially if it was a trail bike,hate to be ridin behind you in the trails with that thing

·
Registered
467 Posts
Looks great, can't wait to see the final product.:thumb:

·
Registered
72 Posts
with the right gearing it'll be fine. Just keep it in the low revs. Very linear power from the R1 engine - but it just keeps revving and keeps making butt loads of power :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
That fuel tank looks so nice it would almost be a shame to cover it up with plastic; though I supposed the sun reflecting off it for a couple of hours might make things a bit warm.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here are a couple quick shots of it before the finishing detail parts come in!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts