Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's not too much difference between the raptor 350 and warrior...but seeing if the raptor does better, especially out in the dunes. Any experiences of riding a warrior and raptor 350?

·
Registered
331 Posts
My wife rode a warrior , mom rode raptor 350....they are both okay with some minor mods they do much better. Stock for stock in my opinion same performance wise. The raptor was better ergonomically for me. As always paddles choice makes a huge difference my wife's warrior had a cheap set of sand gear paddles the first time , did okay did much better on 6 paddle haulers. Moms raptor actually did decent on a set of geckos that I picked up cheap. If you go warrior just make sure it is second gen not a first

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I've rode a warrior with filter and pipe a few times on the dunes and did ok...much better with hauler style paddles compared to sand stars.
Just thinking the raptor 350 might be an option for the wife since she's a newbie. But I thought the warrior was kinda gutless in certain areas which may cause problems haha. Yet don't know if she can handle a 660 or 700 at first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts