1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
I hope hes got an airbox lid.

·
Registered
284 Posts
That was too funny. The wheelies were a nice touch also.

·
Registered
51 Posts
i just watched that and thought about posting it.

damn that shit is funny though.

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts
damn,he needs a snorkel.I dont mind a little water but that is crazy.hope he changed all his fluids.
changed all his fluids? why he did not stall it.Shit my 1st 3 wheeler floated no prob had it in ten feet of water, only screwed up once and stalled it coming back in to shore , had to change the oil that day.

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
What I like most about this video is how the rider of that drownded rappi looked at the hecklers when he popped the underwater wheelie and landed, he looked at them with complete and utter disapointment, too effin funny :hyper:

·
Registered
176 Posts
changed all his fluids? why he did not stall it.Shit my 1st 3 wheeler floated no prob had it in ten feet of water, only screwed up once and stalled it coming back in to shore , had to change the oil that day.

Hell atc's had balloon tires and they actully floated. Those were fun. That poor raptor. Funny to watch , just glad it is not me.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I used to do that all the time on 3 wheelers and yes they do start floating away with the current! :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
He's riding it like it should be riden. If you want a bike that cant handle a beating like that, buy a honda. jk.. Thats crazy. I did something similar to that in a swamp bog at around 230 in the morning, Bouncing it off the rev limiter and what not.. Yeah i felt real bad for it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts