Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys prefer for trails? I have 20x10x9's stock and looking to upgrade and cant seem to find that size any suggestions?

·
KUNG FU SAND PANDA
2,060 Posts
For trail riding it's hard to beat ITP HD's even though they are a little heavy. Great traction, wear great, 6-ply and they can take a beating.

-Johnny

·
Registered
467 Posts
I like my I-razrs.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Razr 2's :thumb:

When I bought the 700 for my wife it had holeshots on it all the way around, after one ride I swapped the fronts for Razr 2's, 10x a better tire. As soon as I have a couple extra bucks I am getting the rears.

·
Registered
32 Posts
i had holeshot xcrs on my blaster and they were great. pulled like no other. but they did slip alot in mud.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
who has the best prices ?

·
Registered
467 Posts
I got mine from RockyMountainAtv they have really good deals.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I plan on buying a set of GNCC's soon

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have the Razr2's but could not pass the deal as they were used. A friend has the GNCCs and he gets better traction and slides better too. That will make the GNCCs my next choice. Although they may not last as long as the Razrs2s.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GNCCs ?

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Razr II's get my vote !

·
Registered
263 Posts
i ran the razr 2 last season and i run the Itp HD's this year and i would have to say that the ITP's take the cake...although they are a bit more heavy ..it does not phase the 700...they have a very tough construction and will take whatever you can throw at them. They have excellent trail characteristics and handle well when things get slick!

the HD's get my vote...
I plan on testing many other tires and my next set will be the GNCC's...

·
Registered
112 Posts
i had the razar II and around here when it gets wet at all or hard packed those things felt like the machine was in a constant oil patch. It was just plain dangerous in wet packed on loose it hooked really good. I went to the hd and a huge improvement but on the 400ex just killed the power. On the raptor now i have the gnccs and they feel good. Not my favorite nor do i not like them. We have i razars on the z 400 and so far so good i like them. just my 2cents.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ive tried Razrs,Razr 2s,irazrs,Holeshots,And Holeshot HDs and My favorite was the Regular Razr.Tough tire thats not as heavy as the HDs or Razr 2s and they get the Job done.I dont even think About which Tire Im going to get next.Oh yeah on this new rappy I got I put Razrs second day I had it!All Of the tires I mentioned would be a good choice except the Regular Holeshots.They wore out QUICK!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yea I had the holeshots on an 03 blaster that I had before my 700r and they wore out to fast, anyways I just picked up the razors from alba for 57.98 each w/free shipping they were the best price, also got their Pro Elite steering stabilizer to make the 700r a little easier to hang on in the trails here in South Florida

1 - 20 of 36 Posts