Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my rear brakes are squealing like a mofo.. the pads are fine but i can't get the sound to go away for the life of me.. when i'm on the brake its quiet but when i'm just rolling its loud as hell.. should is just pony up the money for some new pads or what.. any help would be great..

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Mine do it when they get wet or muddy, annoying as hell and I haven't found a cure either, even with new EBC pads.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine do it when they get wet or muddy, annoying as hell and I haven't found a cure either, even with new EBC pads.
was out messing around down in the woods yesterday.. so before i went i sprayed the rotor and brake pads with
wd40 and the sound went away.. didn't have rear brakes for little while but the sound is gone...

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
was out messing around down in the woods yesterday.. so before i went i sprayed the rotor and brake pads with
wd40 and the sound went away.. didn't have rear brakes for little while but the sound is gone...
Yeah I've done that in the past so maybe I should try it every time to see if it cures the problem completely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts