Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Hey glad ya made it evils become a sponsor here It is suuuuuppppper good priced PM Wreckless he will hook you up Glad ya made it and those are killer..

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
hey evils can you price up a new set of 660 plastics and you do this style work on them as a second set for me Price it up nose tank cover and all..

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure man i'll look up parts and all tonight for you. i gotta spray some ford lightning stuff and clear coat a lot in a minute. then gotta finish up making a dvd for my cousin's graduation.. been going full speed this weekend lol

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
sure man i'll look up parts and all tonight for you. i gotta spray some ford lightning stuff and clear coat a lot in a minute. then gotta finish up making a dvd for my cousin's graduation.. been going full speed this weekend lol
Thanks I wanna represent I am gonna be show only I am gonna buy a new toy to tear up.....Wifey wants me too....BOY that was wierd to say

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hell yeah! that's awesome temptation! good idea on rebuilding and painting everything! get a new toy from it! go with a new 700! =) be the FIRST with an 09 with a custom painted NEW style hood

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks! it holds up great man check it - the black is painted:

i still recommend to BE CAREFUL with them... i wouldn't cut new trails through brush with the painted plastics.. they will scratch. but unlike unprotected plastics you can buff the clear out.

cmat's is all house of kolor paints/clear

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Yeah I am thinkin of trading it in on a new 2 wheeler and also a 700 se 2009 edition....Momma said she loves the SE and it would look good in the garage...She is so great......But I don't wanna get rid of my baby

·
Registered
358 Posts
evl ls1, that may be your coolest paint job yet, it looks awesome!:rockon:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Wow! That's a beautiful paint job there. Nice!

SS

1 - 14 of 14 Posts