Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having issues with removing the flywheel to replace the starter clutch and gear, broke my flywheel remover trying to get it off, are there any tricks to getting this off my Raptor 660 ?
:iamlost:

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Having issues with removing the flywheel to replace the starter clutch and gear, broke my flywheel remover trying to get it off, are there any tricks to getting this off my Raptor 660 ?
:iamlost:
Might have to lightly tap it with a hammer to break it loose. Or heat it up a little with a propane torch and buy another puller.

·
Registered
9 Posts
YEP, HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE MAN, IT'S A BUMMER, BUT THERE'S A UNIVERSAL FLYWHEEL PULLER, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IT SUCKS, DOESN'T WORK UNDER A LOT OF PRESSURE, THERE'S A CRANKCASE SEPARATOR THAT PARTS UNLMT SELLS THAT WORKS LIKE A CHARM, DON'T EVEN NEED TO USE THE IMPACT, IT'S NICE BUT LIKE EVERYTHING NICE, IT'S EXPENSIVE COSTS LIKE 190

·
Registered
9 Posts
jajajajaja that was funny man really any good experienced mechanic knows you should know better than to bang on a flywheel, If you use the proper tools you will always do the job cleaner and faster, and yea you'll save more money
not ruining good parts. so if you don't know what your're doing i suggest take your
bike to a capable tech thanks alot,,

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
well obviously you arent a qualified tech cause you couldnt even understand what i said. i said nothing about hitting the flywheel, that is stupid. i said to hit the puller because the shock breaks the lock of the taper and it comes apart with a lot less stress applied to the flywheel and puller and crank. if you are a retard please do not respond to me, i will point out all of your inadequacies.

thanks a lot now go put your helmet on and try to not eat the glue

·
Registered
864 Posts
LMFAO!!! And quit licking the goddamn windows, I'm getting tired of washing them.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Like Phucker said buy a new puller crank on it with an impact till its nice and tight then lightly tap the puller with a hammer, then crank some more. It will pop.

·
Registered
823 Posts
jajajajaja that was funny man really any good experienced mechanic knows you should know better than to bang on a flywheel, If you use the proper tools you will always do the job cleaner and faster, and yea you'll save more money
not ruining good parts. so if you don't know what your're doing i suggest take your
bike to a capable tech thanks alot,,
Is that how a Hair lip laughs?... JAJAJAJAJA

Maybe before you start making fun of someone make sure that you don't start off by making yourself look like a half retarded jack off, but what the hell, I will laugh with ya... JAJAJAJAJA :Hilarious:

Oh by the way, welcome to the forum, hope that the rest of your stay is full of things that gives me an opportunity to poke fun at you. :lol: :thumb:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
YEP, HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE MAN, IT'S A BUMMER, BUT THERE'S A UNIVERSAL FLYWHEEL PULLER, AND YOU KNOW WHAT? IT SUCKS, DOESN'T WORK UNDER A LOT OF PRESSURE, THERE'S A CRANKCASE SEPARATOR THAT PARTS UNLMT SELLS THAT WORKS LIKE A CHARM, DON'T EVEN NEED TO USE THE IMPACT, IT'S NICE BUT LIKE EVERYTHING NICE, IT'S EXPENSIVE COSTS LIKE 190
Turn your fricken CAP Lock off, ya Jack Off!

·
Registered
190 Posts
you should have seen my second grade like version of spellin inadequacies. i was like "in, ad, e, q, u, i, c ies? wtf? oh ya spell check jajajaja"
I love it... That is why i use FireBox... It have built in spell checker. I'm the worst speller ever. This tool has changed one, oneway starter clutch and gear and is a pro... hmm i've got seven under my belt (not the same bike) and dont even consider my self a pro. I will say that i replaced the bolts with grade 8 bolts. :thumb:

oh yeah jajajajajajaj :lol:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts