Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wandering if anybody has been to Richland Furance APV area in Jackson county Ohio ?

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Just wandering if anybody has been to Richland Furance APV area in Jackson county Ohio ?
It's almost as gay as you ! :Hilarious: :Hilarious:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:D
PHP:
It's almost as gay as you ! :Hilarious: :Hilarious:
Wtf ? I just heard about it this year tought i might check it out while i'm down that way this weekend ! :D If raptorgirl 700 is up for it ! lol

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
havent even heard of it what is it??
It looks to me like a small apv area owned by the state ! I haven't heard anything about from any riders i know . I'm heading down to pine creek area of wayne this weekend so i tought i check out richland furance since its nearby. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
:D
PHP:
Wtf ? I just heard about it this year tought i might check it out while i'm down that way this weekend ! :D If raptorgirl 700 is up for it ! lol
LOL ... I have heard about it before but don't know much about it. It sounds to be really small, it might be worth looking into if your already there. Let me know and hope you go to Wayne with us next friday. :thumb: I'd like to ride up to New Straightsville from 3. :rockon:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't get the chance to go to richland furnance sunday . we camped at new straightsville was gonna ride that today but it was raining hard so we packed up camp. We had a great ride sat. at pine creek put in 40 miles easily the trails down there are sweet lots of jumps and lots of hills !

·
Registered
264 Posts
What days are you guys planning on heading out to Wayne?And where are you camping out at?

I might head out that way if all my cards fall into place...

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
What days are you guys planning on heading out to Wayne?And where are you camping out at?

I might head out that way if all my cards fall into place...
We're hoping to go down this coming friday just for a day ride, we won't be camping this time.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hell yeah the more raptors the better !

·
Registered
111 Posts
Pine creek was awsome! I was so impressed with how well maintained the trails are. They are my new favorite trails at wayne! Hopefully the weather is warm this fri and it only rains a little! Im looking forward to the ride!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Do you have an address/gps coordinates?And what time will you guys get there?
I don't have any coordinates or address, I just know how to get there, sorry. We will be riding close to Nelsonville. We are gonna watch the weather tomorrow to see if it's gonna be decent enough to ride, and fast and I don't know yet if we are working friday. I'll let you know as soon as I find out for sure tomorrow. We would arrive there sometime before lunch.

We can discuss further about Wayne here ... http://www.moddedraptor.com/community/ohio/821-w-n-f-2.html#post72110

1 - 14 of 14 Posts