Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to find some info and photos on a Ron Wood's silencer for the raptor with no luck. Does anyone know where to look or if they even make a pipe for this machine? I can't afford duals :thumbsdown: and i have a two brothers now which a hate (way too loud & not even a good sound ) so looking for something new. Thanks for any feedback or info .:thumb:

·
Registered
358 Posts
I know Ron Woods makes a pipe for the 700, but I can't help with pics or anything. Try contacting Kam at KBR, I know they like the RW pipe on the 700, good guys to deal with also.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I'm trying to find some info and photos on a Ron Wood's silencer for the raptor with no luck. Does anyone know where to look or if they even make a pipe for this machine? I can't afford duals :thumbsdown: and i have a two brothers now which a hate (way too loud & not even a good sound ) so looking for something new. Thanks for any feedback or info .:thumb:

They do make a pipe for the raptor and its a nice piece, I can get you one if youre interested they retail for $480.00 I believe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know Ron Woods makes a pipe for the 700, but I can't help with pics or anything. Try contacting Kam at KBR, I know they like the RW pipe on the 700, good guys to deal with also.
Is KBR the same as KBmotorsports?

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
no. oh wait it might

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice lookin machine Daniel. That price seems cheap for a full exhaust that's not your normal mass produced pipe. Thanx for the info.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Nice lookin machine Daniel. That price seems cheap for a full exhaust that's not your normal mass produced pipe. Thanx for the info.

Not any of my business but but why not just save an extra $200.00 and get duals? Duals pay dividends in the end if and when you should decide to break into her and add cams, pistons, P&P, +2 TB's......

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
+1 on that. and the resale valve is so much better

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not any of my business but but why not just save an extra $200.00 and get duals? Duals pay dividends in the end if and when you should decide to break into her and add cams, pistons, P&P, +2 TB's......
That's what I decided to do. I'm just gonna leave it alone for now and save some cabbage for duals. Wish I would have done that to begin with. Oh well, live and learn I guess.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I agree with the idea of duals, but there are some very good singles out there. $200 isnt a lot of money, but for some poor folks that could be a piston, bored throttle, part of their port work, some good paddles, etc just a thought.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
The ron woods single is actually very nice. We carry them for a great price!!!

Only problem is if you need it silenced. RW has a supertrapp style quiet core that is very expensive.

RW offers a lot of top end pull and is very comparable to power to duals. When it comes to singles the RW is on top if you ask us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts