Modded Raptors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**There has been a pricing change, the initial 10 are now cheaper but there is no price break for 20**

I have the OK from the RPM guys to run a group buy on their Raptor axles. If we can sell 10+ we get them for $295+$20 shipping for a total of $315 shipped. Lets see what we can do in a month. I am in on this one! :banana:

RPM DOMINATOR II
Pro Series Racing Axles

The strongest, most reliable high-performance ATV axle on the planet. No other ATV axle in the world has taken as many professional racers and teams to the podium as the DOMINATOR.

All DOMINATOR II axles feature adjustable width for custom setup +1 to +4.

RPM is so confident in the reliability of this axle that they provide a full LIFETIME WARRANTY against bending and breaking for as long as you own your axle.

RPM DOMINATOR II – The Axle of Champion

Let me know 660, 700 or 250..

1. Wreckless - 700 - PAID
2. SEVEN00 - 700 - OUT
3. vermin99 - 700 - PAID
4. rabara9 - 700 - PAID
5. Diggs59 - 700 - PAID
6. russ - 700 - PAID
7. jOkA! - 700 - PAID
8. jOkA! - 700 - PAID
9. Jamie700R - 700 - PAID
10. Humboldt_G - 700 - PAID
11. DBLVISION - 700 - PAID
12. phucker - 660 - PAID
13. DL700 - 700 - PAID

If you want to get your axle shipped give Brad a call at RPM.. Call (928) 771-9363 and ask for Brad. Tell him you are part of the group buy at moddedraptor then PM me and let me know you have paid, thanks..

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
this is a great product. i cant say enough about it. if you are thinking of getting a axle this is the one to get imo.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only comes in a hard chrome finish but you can always PC it if you want it black.. :thumb:

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Wreckless I need more time between GB's I am running out of money. I haven't even got a chance to pay for the last one. Unless i come into some $$$ I can't swing this one right now....we'll see maybe I can work something out, I have heard nothing but GOOD things about the RPM.

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea, I know this one was pretty quick after the other. We have a month so hopefully you guys can find the cash by then! Come on guys, we need 7 more..:banana:

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Does it come in black?
Personally, I think the idea of an axle being powder coated is a great plan, but I would not do this for the plain fact that it would only get chipped up, so very easily!

I would not do this!.!.!.!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'll take one for the 700.

Also, if it is chrome finished, the powdercoater might have a hard time with it. Most of the media they use to blast is softer than the chrome plating, making it difficult to get the metal ready for powder. They can do it, but it definately won't stick like it will with raw metal.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
would powdercoating void the warranty on them also?

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
10 is the first step, once we get there the GB is good. If we buy more the price just keeps dropping.. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Personally, I think the idea of an axle being powder coated is a great plan, but I would not do this for the plain fact that it would only get chipped up, so very easily!

I would not do this!.!.!.!

Can't help it...just not a shiny kind a guy...:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Do you mean this axle is adustable from +1 to +4 or that you can get a +1 up to a +4 axle? If my first question is correct....How is that possible? Adustable axles that is?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Do you mean this axle is adustable from +1 to +4 or that you can get a +1 up to a +4 axle? If my first question is correct....How is that possible? Adustable axles that is?
Spacers between the axle and hub. If you look close you can see them in the pic above.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Oh..I see now. Thanks Jamie:thumb: So I assume you get all the spacers included when you buy this then?...BTW, lets hope we can get more people in on this...I love me some chopped prices...:lol:

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.