Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey for those of you guys that won't make it to the dunes who will go to ET for some 300' races. Like usual a few of us from Tucson are trying to roll up there if there is a good turn out. I haven't seen Todd-Edgar-Joe out there in a while and haven't seen you guys post that much..what's up. I think John is wanting to roll up there to test his 300-footers... I'll go talk to him tomorrow. :thumb:

·
Third times a charm!
1,396 Posts
Hmmm :think: I actually wouldn't mind getting out there if some other guys are heading out. Have to see if I can get the bike running and get fuel. Let us know what John says :thumb:

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Hmmmm I do only need a couple things to get this bike up and going and haven't seen you mofo's in awhile! Glad to see your all still here!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good to hear from you guys so who's all in... A few of us from Tucson ready to go and waiting on a few others to commit..I would love to see some more raptors out there..Its the last sand drags for a few months I believe..

whats up with your bike Todd?? did you have to rebuild it again or just haven't turned it on in months??? and Joe whats up with yours...you coming out??

·
Third times a charm!
1,396 Posts
Hmmmm I do only need a couple things to get this bike up and going and haven't seen you mofo's in awhile! Glad to see your all still here!
Holy crap, it's Hilt! You still have a bike Jason? FSA in January in Glamis.

Good to hear from you guys so who's all in... A few of us from Tucson ready to go and waiting on a few others to commit..I would love to see some more raptors out there..Its the last sand drags for a few months I believe..

whats up with your bike Todd?? did you have to rebuild it again or just haven't turned it on in months??? and Joe whats up with yours...you coming out??
Don't think I'm gonna make it Steve. I just havent had time to do shit to the bike since March. Biggest prob is the bike needs u4.4 and I didn't get out to get any today. Hope u guys have fun out there. :beerchug:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Don't think I'm gonna make it Steve. I just havent had time to do shit to the bike since March. Biggest prob is the bike needs u4.4 and I didn't get out to get any today. Hope u guys have fun out there. :beerchug:[/QUOTE]

Damn thats sucks but thanx for the heads up:thumb: hope to see you bring your bad boy out one of these times..:rockon:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's badass out just need some fast bikes my friend finally came with the turbo 1000
Come on Phoenix people

1 - 12 of 12 Posts