Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just wondering when both of these are and who all is goin to be there? Im pretty sure coming up on the 12th is goin to be a pretty big weekend, just wondering who all is goin to be at these ones too:thumb:

·
Registered
972 Posts
:hyper:Sandfest is july8.9.10.11.12.Can't make it.Dunefest isJuly 30.31, August 1.2.3.Try like hellto be there.My favorite girl and my Little 5 year old grand daughter, 1 year old grandson will be here from Ketchikan. GOTTA SOAK IT ALL UP.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet:thumb: Hopefully i can make it for at least one of them. Still want to hear who is going to be there and what youre bringing. Im looking for races:D

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sweet:thumb: Hopefully i can make it for at least one of them. Still want to hear who is going to be there and what youre bringing. Im looking for races:D
I will be at the FSA race on the 12th along with some of the basdest one lungers around, Should not be a problem finding a race. I will also be in Winchester at the end of July for Dunefest. I would be more than happy to run ya. I will be at the drag track most of the week and will be running the 4 stroke class, come on over and we will line 'em up. Be good fun for shure!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats where im hoping to go is the FSA races, never been before. Is there different classes you enter, like stock bore, or unlimited or something...? I really hope i can make it there in time for the races, thats the reason why i would be going.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts