Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright everyone i did a clutch job last week, and ever since i have had problem after problem. This one i cannot figure out, after getting the clutch's figured out and got them working, now i can not shift gears at all. Well after some digging into i noticed the shift rod was moving back and forth, and not staying the the shift head ( i belive thats what it is call) so i was wondering if that is supposed to move that much or what? before removing the clutch basket it was rubbing on the back of it? if you need more detaled explanation let me know and i can try my best

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i will try this, if this does not help i will get a vid lol. ok when i shift up

this is the part i am having problems with

now when i shift up it does alright untill 3rd gear, and then the shift shaft moves a bit towards the case. now when i go down in the gears it just moves alot more towards the outer case, and it wont shift anymore

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
You just need to bring it to my place and we will drop the case side recheck the clutches I have them down to a science now and we will get ya fixed I will be there all weekend

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well got it all back together today, and guess what its still FU**ED, the clutchs where working for the first ride, then bam they started slipping and i have adjusted and adjusted and nothing, as soon as i go to start it and it just wants to move, and the clutches slip when i ride it. One more issue, i thought it was my sprokets and chain at first, so i changed all of that , and still in 2nd gear it grinds and bucks and all that good stuff. so i guess my fear is true. so i might be parting this POS out so watch the for sale section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts