Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought id post this up there has been a bunch of sweet bikes pop up here lately and I would like to have a little contest.

I will post a poll on Jan 31 so everyone can vote for the bike they like the best and will run the poll through February 8th

Ok the rules
As I am a D7 Dealer there is only one rule

Must be A D7 turbo

The Winner Will get a Sweet Ragged Edge D7 shirt and A trick turbo Key chain

Ok lets see Them

·
Registered
25 Posts
love that bike , did you get another motor in it yet?
yep, I bought one with 268 original miles on it! did a little to it and added about 80 more hp then the other engine. Just bought a lock up clutch for it (1400) ouch! and new rear tires. 20 paddle rippers on ultra buff sand blaster pros.

Want it ready for the Raptor Rally. I have not ran a bike in the last 3 rallys. :banghead: Need to get some seat time before the rally but likely wont happen.

·
Registered
331 Posts
yep, I bought one with 268 original miles on it! did a little to it and added about 80 more hp then the other engine. Just bought a lock up clutch for it (1400) ouch! and new rear tires. 20 paddle rippers on ultra buff sand blaster pros.

Want it ready for the Raptor Rally. I have not ran a bike in the last 3 rallys. :banghead: Need to get some seat time before the rally but likely wont happen.
80hp more thats awesome , I wanna see yours vs Willie's turbo Nitro build

·
Premium Member
1,138 Posts
Mine in 2007

Couple years later

Couple more years

And now..I think both the Raptor and myself are in need of a restore:lol:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts