Modded Raptors Forum banner

Side X Side Suggestions

10K views 32 replies 13 participants last post by  PepsiMoto 
#1 ·
Ok, so when I get home I am gonna buy us a side X side. I am looking hard at the razor 900 but wanted to know what some of you guys think on it vs. other models like the Rhino.

Thanks!!

#16 ·
Commander X gets my vote, it rocks in tight trails, comfortable and fast. In fire roads the RZR 900 is faster. I know this from experience.

#18 ·
For sporty riding, the commander wont touch the XP 900. The power, suspension, and center of gravity are much better on the XP than the commander...so for dunes and trails, it should be an easy choice.

As for one fitting in your truck bed, depends on the truck...here is what a buddy of mine did to get his XP in his F250:

Finally got my XP in bed of my truck...... - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

I have had 2 RZR's so far, a 2008 right when they came out...put 1600 some miles on it and had a blast. Never had any issues with it. When the RZR-S came out in 2009, I had to have one...most of my riding is on the dunes, so I made the jump and picked one up; another great machine. So far, around 900 very hard miles, not one issue other than a bent A-arm (let somebody else drive it, they forgot to mention it to me ;( ) Now that the XP is out, I want one of those :lol:, but I can't justify the price to trade-in again this soon. Took a big enough hit the first time around, so I can't do it again already. But with the RZR-XP, Arctic Cat Wildcat, and Can Am Commander on the market...I'm hoping this pushes Yamaha into doing a real sport UTV. The Rhino is WAY behind on that aspect, and they are loosing a ton of sales to the other companies because of it.

#24 ·
Knew you'd like the commander! In the rough trails it is a caddy! Fully adjustable Fox shox.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.