Modded Raptors Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
wud up guys!!? Quadaholic (Steve) here......livin in Victorville a few hundred yards from Mojave river bed, 30 minute ride to El Mirage lake bed, 20 minute ride to Cajon pass.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Live in Palmdale on the weekends I ride in California City but need to find more spots

Hey dude, you should hit up Cajon pass or El Mirage lake bed....those aren't too far from you and if you act now you won't have to pay a fee to ride at El Mirage (starting Oct 1st they will be charging $15 a day, $30 a week, and $90 a year) good ole California found another way to get a buck from us OHV folks!!! drop me a line if you ever want to go riding in those areas.
Steve

·
Registered
62 Posts
Ill try to head up that way in 2 weeks got to figure out whats squeaking on my 660 first
sounds good man, hopefully it won't be too hot but usually an evening ride at the lake bed isn't too bad. I'll PM you my # so when you grease those front bearings and that sqeek goes away :hyper: you can give me a call!!! :beerchug:
Steve

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hey, whats up everybody, I'm Eli from North San Diego County(Vista). I'm right in the middle between SD and LA. I've riden at Glamis, Ocotillo, and Plaster City/Superstition Mt. When I was young(20 yrs ago) I used to tag along with a friend to San Felipe. Two of my good friend also have 700r raptors, both '08 models. They live in La Jolla, ~12 miles north of downtown San Diego.

·
Registered
53 Posts
What's up Eli! Welcome!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
hey vista im in easy county sd. (lakeside). i go to all the same spots we should hook up for a trip next season. or atleast a ride.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
thats not my bag baby. :lol: but egwhat if gay is your way that is ok

21 - 30 of 30 Posts