Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO U THINK ITS OK TO RUN WITH NO AIR LID AND NO SPARKY>>>>>>with no fuel controller

did some dyno runs today, and using the maps from the power commander site this is what i came up with, before and after with the power commander mapping

they both have near identical power curves, but check out the a/f ratio difference.....this also goes to show that someone elses map may now be spot on for the exact same mods...

sorry my scanner sucks...: stock with air lid removed, sparky removed and speed sensor disconnected

this next one is a bone stock bike to a 1.5 mod with the speed sensor disconnected.....un tuned with the map from the power commander site

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
Yea she leaned out pretty bad. We are messing with a closed loop system that should be coming out for the Raptor soon and bone stock with the closed loop system with nothing removed it gained 5hp!!

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ran a stock bike vs a stock w/ pc3 and found little to no gains, but not saying its not possible......pulling the air lid was the most substantial gain....

·
Registered
305 Posts
DL you seem to have the dyno at the ready Do you know where i can find a map for

Full HMF
no S/A
prodesign intake with K&N

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
here is the last one after some additional tuning to get the a/f ratio within spec, also turned on the pump utility...

·
Registered
113 Posts
DL, did u use the exact map from power commander.com for no lid, and no sparky on this test? the reason i ask is because that is the map i have and its great! but im now adding a pro design intake with the k&n and im wondering if it will lean it to much. i got some maps for the pro design, but looking at the numbers, they( the new maps) look leaner. what do u think?

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes it was the map from PC... every bike seems to run a bit different on A/F even withg the same map/mods,

i would suggest to get it tuned

·
Registered
113 Posts
thx DL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts