Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
detailed her last weekend (desperately needed it) then threw some wax on her yesterday.... still need to clean more though snapped some before a big storm came in....

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tires are nastyyy lol it's rained a LOT this weekend here!

i've got to break out the 0000 steel wool on the inside of the rims this week

·
Registered
781 Posts
Damn looks great. I also have a Screw but its a Lariat not a HD. I'd post pics but dont want to hijack your thread. :)

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that's cool. no prob. =)

i got a 6lb lower pulley, belt, and some drop shackles in the back of the truck i got to make time to put on. should level it out and give a nice bit of boost

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah it stormed like hell 20 mins after those pics were taken. i was trying to snap some of the lightning but no luck. stock it's 340-350 hp the pulley is the only thing different than it and the lightning. L's have 390 stock. not sure what numbers i should pull with the 6lb pulley but it should give somewhere between 12-14lbs boost

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
didn't feel like driving far mostly. but some nice places around there to shoot pics. plus went by to say 'hi' to my dad before a storm came in so figured i'd snap some pics too

·
Registered
263 Posts
awesome...i love the harley fords...the only thing that i dont like is the 2 wheel drive...no good for the snow lol....but ya that truck will haul a$$ with the blower..awesome dude...

·
Registered
133 Posts
What are the numbers on the bumper for?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Ok, that's what I thought, just wasn't sure

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah i was looking at f250s but with gas prices soring even back then i waited... then saw an 02 HD test drove it... loved it... got on the net and saw the two tone and wanted one... tracked one down and snagged it up

only about 10,000 made total that year... half black/silver the other half black/black

·
Registered
263 Posts
awesome dude...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts