Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is a place for the Sponsors of the forum to post pics of what they ride. Maybe a little riding history about yourself and post up what you ride,.Make sure you add a description of what you have done to it.

Thanks and lets see some of those rides.:thumb:

·
Sponsor - Fasst Company
28 Posts
Hey guys,

Those are some sweet rides.

When I was 5 I got an ATC 70 (picture below of me wheeling one just like it) that was truly the defining moment in my life. The little 70 got the wheels and addiction to riding in motion. Riding has been the dominate thought in my head ever since. I grew up racing moto on bikes traveling the country with my family. My brother eventually ended up riding SX and Nationals for a few years. Riding quads and bikes is a great family sport that has given me so much. I'm fortunate that my wife's family rides as well, so the whole family heads to the dez several times a year.

I ride a little bit of everything these days. Finding the time to ride is the toughest part.

·
Sponsor - Fasst Company
28 Posts
Yes, I started Fasst Company trying to BS a college project my first semester of college. I had a great teacher who knew what I was up to and encouraged me to pursue it. A few years later I brought on Chris Tidwell, my partner and saving grace! We are extremely fortunate to have a great team around us who all love to ride, believe in our products and bringing value to our customers. Thanks for the interest.

·
Premium Member
720 Posts
College projects have made a lot of money for people! I know that at Cal Poly SLO a guys senior project was what started Jamba Juice.

·
Sponsor - UTILITY JUGS R US
347 Posts
bump, don't have a picture of mine up yet but if you've seen one 06 white rappy you've seen em all :lol:

·
Registered
597 Posts
College projects have made a lot of money for people! I know that at Cal Poly SLO a guys senior project was what started Jamba Juice.
Kinko's was the same way.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts