Modded Raptors Forum banner
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
This will be our 3rd trip there this yr. and we are like 400mi. away LOL.

But lots o people will be there next Mem. weekend too.

·
Registered
652 Posts
we drove 12 hours from north dakota to get there.......and i would do it again in a heartbeat. i am a trail/recreational rider at heart, but DAMN was it fun out there. i had fun just sitting and watching the "big dogs" drag race up devils dune. the hopped up dune buggies with v8's in them were quite the site too.

this is one of the quickest rigs i seen out there...

·
Registered
137 Posts
We will be heading there in late April and for Memorial day. Also some other dates too!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Best dunes in the country. We go the first or second weekend in June every yr. 75 perfect degrees..

·
Registered
137 Posts
Yeah, last memorial was a little wet. Lets hope it will be better this year! I can't wait to meet some of you guys there!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Come on SUMMERTIME!!!!!!!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Best dunes in the country. We go the first or second weekend in June every yr. 75 perfect degrees..
That's amazing from someone so close to Little Sahara, my current favorite dune. I can't wait to ride St. Anthonys for the first time this May.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
take a snowmobile out there.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
nice! looks like it would be fun on a sled. Didn't get stuck did ya?

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
My cousins used to live up there now I don't have their house to stay at any more. Could ride out to the dunes from their house.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.