Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
One of these days I need to take a vacation out west and meet up with you guys and play in the sand..

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Hey joka, on the very slim chance I could pull it off, do you have any extra floor space where a guy could crash?

·
dA jOkA's gone WiLd!
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Hey joka, on the very slim chance I could pull it off, do you have any extra floor space where a guy could crash?
I don't in mine but I'm sure we could find you something....

I will have food so thats no prob....just come out....

Kevin

·
Registered
20 Posts
Some of the old DS650 guys are getting together for DS Day's. The group is shrinking but, still a good group of people. Go to No Mercy Racing and let them know you'll be there and want to race. . . they are always looking for fresh Raptor Meat! ;)

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
We will be there with the DS group come on by and say hey if you see us.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cynick:

Let me know how that new Raptor 250 goes.

My Daughter has a Honda 250EX. It is nice for the shifting and reverse but, that lighter Raptor 250 sounds great. I'm sure it has a lot more power than the Honda.

The reverse may be the issue. My Daughter really likes that feature.

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
Cynick:

Let me know how that new Raptor 250 goes.

My Daughter has a Honda 250EX. It is nice for the shifting and reverse but, that lighter Raptor 250 sounds great. I'm sure it has a lot more power than the Honda.

The reverse may be the issue. My Daughter really likes that feature.
I will do that Mark. I was looking at the 250ex also. I really like the reverse and the clutch on the Honda. I am hoping he just learns quickly. I am waiting to sell my WR first so I don't have another payment. I hope. Their LTs don't have reverse anyway so they are already use to that. But I will let you know. Jed got one for his daughter and he said she loves it and it does real well.

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
OK Hansen Performance is gonna be out there but they are curious if anyone would be interested in doing any Dyno time or Dyno wars. If they get enough people interested they will haul the dyno out. So if your interested post it up so we can let them know. If they get enough people they may do a discounted fee.

Thanks.

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts