Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new 08 raptor with pro armor nerfs, tires and rims(don't know the make but they look sweet) and a cheapo fmf slip on. After doin a lot of surfin on this forum I decided to spend another 5 grand and go all out. I called tqs and found the prices are some of the better out there. Ill post some before pics and any imput would be nice. Here is what I got on order!!! Looks like I'm gonna be spendin a lot of garage time.

-dmc duals
-fci intake
-pc5 w/ auto tune
-+2 lonestar st a-arms
-+2 lonestar steering stem w/ antivibe
- elka shocks front and rear
- steering dampener
-pro taper contour raptor bars
-lonestar +2 +2 rear axle
-pro design kill switch
-dura blue adjustable rear lowering kit
-pro armor dominator front bumper
-pro armor race rear grab
-pro armor chassis skid
-pro armor swingarm skid
-pro armor grille
-and pretty much every piece of billet I could find from blingstar.

looking for input. If I'm missing anything. Which I doubt. Lol. 4600 in parts. Phwew!!!

Next winter will probably look at building the motor. But any bolt on hp upgrades u guys know of would help. Evac valve?

·
Asshole
3,161 Posts
Welcome to the forum :beerchug: Dang, good lookin list!

Looks like you got most of the bolt on stuff. Cam/piston might be the next step ?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, took me about to weeks of surfin and readin up. Its a brand new quad so I might hold off on tearin the motor down(till I break it in at least)! Any guesses on hp with the big 3 set up?

·
Third times a charm!
1,396 Posts
think a big 3 setup like that is usually good for low 50s. :thumb:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Welcome to MR Andy! :beerchug:

5K is just the beginning..............................

Lets see some pics :coolshades:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome to MR
On your blingstar billet stuff, if you are ordering a case saver I would shy away from the billet stuff. I seen your other thread where your ordering from TQS, get the TM designs from him instead.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I got the before pic in my signature?? Dang blackberrys. Hope I got my laptop in time for pc5!!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hmm??

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Welcome to MR
On your blingstar billet stuff, if you are ordering a case saver I would shy away from the billet stuff. I seen your other thread where your ordering from TQS, get the TM designs from him instead.
Welcome to the forum man. And i agree with geoman,The billet ones are just for show. They will not save your cases if your chain breaks. Id too would buy the TM design one. It may not look the best but it will save your case. Ask Steve he will know.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
u can get a programable dynatek ingition for some extra power, if u do i would talk to dl700 and get one with his curve on it.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How would that work with the pc5? Cost? Added hp?

·
Registered
410 Posts
dynatek doesnt effect your fuel commander stuff, its another plug in module that controls your timing curve and could give u an extra hp or 2 but it will really help hold your peak hp and stretch it farther into the overrev......

are you riding sand or dirt or both?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dirt and gravel. I thought about a high output coil? Also what do u have for feedback on the ikap (looks like it attatches to plugwire)??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts