Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I just got a 2009 raptor 700. My friends had it before me and it ran fine until they took it through a deep puddle and it died. They dragged it out and drove it home. Then the next day they started it and rode it and it stalled. Then it got to a point where it started then stalled within a minute. Now it doesn't start/ turn over at all, the relay just clicks and then the dash lights reset. I ordered a new relay, and charged the battery since it was dead. I tried to jump the posts on the old relay but that didnt do anything, just turned off ll of the lights. The starter is good, all of the fuses are good. I hve heard to try and clean my electrical connections and check all of the wires. It has a high compression piston and gytr exhaust. I don't think it's my crank bearings, I checked the oil and no metal shards and no knocking at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Like I said I have heard its the relay or wiring, but I'm not sure. I just want the quad to start up and not stall.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it's the crank man i believe that it's a bad connection somewhere cuz sometimes when you bounce on the quad and try to start it it'll turn over, but I will try and check that tomorrow and let u know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts