Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good place to get a +2 houser stem for a raptor 700, also need a shim kit for the valves so I can adjust them, any ideas on that also? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i would hit up tech quad shop. they have great prices and service

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was told I need a shim kit to do the valve adjustment on the raptor 700, this is not true? If anyone knows anything about this please let me know thanks.

Also thanks Vermin on the site!

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
will my ccp work with the houser stem?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was told I need a shim kit to do the valve adjustment on the raptor 700, this is not true? If anyone knows anything about this please let me know thanks.

You don't need them, if you still not sure go to the manual and read how to adjust the valves.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok thanks.

·
Registered
20 Posts

Read the Sticky on valve adjustment in the maintenance section,it gives you step by step instructions on how to do this.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got it all taken care of guys, thanks for the help!

·
Registered
68 Posts
+1 i need to know also:thumb:

I have the Houser stem(made for the raptor) with anti vibe and the CCP stabilizer and it is great.
I got the first Houser Stem made just for the raptor. The handlebar mount is angled back more than the yfz one is.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts