Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok i got these when i got the wheeler, i was planing on keeping them but i have so many other things to buy that i would rather see them get used. All the parts are dam close to new he took them off after he rode 1 time.I can get pics to if people are interested
And none of the prices include shipping.

Rear grab bar. sold
Rear and belly skid and front bumper/cover 15$
Stock pipe full system 25$ Clamp missing and bent flange
Stock brake lines 10$
stock heel gaurds 15$
If interested in the front shock, let me know i figured i would keep them when mine go for rebuilds
If anyone wants the stock bars tell me and i will look for them may have put them on another quad.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Are the the front shocks the SE's with the remote rezzies?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope the throw away ones the 06 came with. I have the piggyback yfzs valved for the raptor on the front still needs a ton of improvment.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Would you be willing just to part with the stock head pipe?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
nope the throw away ones the 06 came with. I have the piggyback yfzs valved for the raptor on the front still needs a ton of improvment.
Worth a shot, I still have the 06 pogo sticks on the front. :thumbsdown:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would you be willing just to part with the stock head pipe?
Yep probably like 35 for just the header. Little muddy but not rusty or anything. thanx

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Worth a shot, I still have the 06 pogo sticks on the front. :thumbsdown:
One guy i know has a set of cannondale blaze shocks that have been cut down to fit the raptor.Says its the best rideing machine ever and he has owned alot of them. Plus he rebuilds and services shock so he can do all the work lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts