Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Well guys i never thought it would happen to me. Im super careful about leaving it outside so no one knows i have it, I lock everything, have a dog and it still got STOLEN. I fucking hate theves. Friday night we stayed up till like 130 am drinking on the front porch with some friends, went to bed and woke at 10 am to find my shed not quite shut. I first started yelling at the wife thinking she had left it unlocked but upon further investagation i found that the locks had been cut and my rappy is GONE :thumbsdown:. We called the cops who fingerprinted everything with no luck. then we found the bolt cutters behind the shed and the lock. cops took them for printing. In talking to my neighbor, she left for work at 530 am saturday morning and noticed a green s10 type pick up parked up the street. What i think happened was she cought them right after they had cut the lock. they ran behind the shed and hid untill she left and then hurried to move some containers of hunting clothes out of the way and pull the bike right out and rolled it down the street and put it right on the truck. forgetting the bolt cutters. I put the word out in the neighborhood and found out with in a few hours who might have done it. lets just say i hope the cops find them first. there where 3 of them, two 20yr old white boys from the neighborhood and one black kid from Saint Marys county(15 min away). They have already admitted to it when questioned by somone and they threatened to shoot up the house if she snitched. to late, she told one of them said that there going to jail for stealing that quad and he said yea i know cause your going to snitch. We'll see what happens today with the insurrance and the cops. THIS SUCKS

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and to top it all off, my insurance company isnt going to cover it after they said they would. somones going to DIE

·
Registered
489 Posts
Damn that sucks man, I hope you get it back.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn you even have a pic of dude. He's in real deep shit. Time to find that green s10 too.
deep shit is an understatement. in deep water w/ lead boots is a better one. Im putting the pieces togather now. hes lucky i have meeting at 230 or id be on my way to see him now.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
well son of bitch.....this about makes me madder then hell...to see a riding buddy get fucked with his pants on...i sure hope it turns up and these by pay in more ways than one....but justin dont go get yourself in trouble over it....make sure you got an alliby(sp)....hey they dont know me....i may just come out of a dark allie and brake there f***ing knees....fuck dude this sucks...

·
SANDKRZY
1,060 Posts
That sucks. I really hope you get the quad back in one piece. And I hope the people pay for stealing it.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Good to hear that u know who did it, they sound like some pussy talkin bout shootin up some ladies house when u know they probably dont even own a gun...give em what they deserve and from the sounds of it thats already the plan.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
as far as i know he didnt get it back yet, this was word from his one buddy like 2 weeks ago

·
Asshole
3,162 Posts
That's messed up. These kids are just gonna walk from this. Hopefully they get hurt enough that they can't walk...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts