Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok every body lets keep our eyes open for some stolen quads.Some butt munchers broke in to my friend's shop in Fleetwood, PA on friday night and stole his 700 king quad black in color with snokels out in front of the bars.also got his yellow lt 450 his gray lt 400 lt 250 with powercoated and polished nice unit looks like it never seen the dirt and a 50 cc quad green in color. Will get some pics up shortly. So watch all the for sale ads on the internet and if you think you read or saw some thing that is close to that pm me there is a reward, we'll make it worth your time.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Yeah, these mutta fuggas need shot ! it's gonna get worse til we do something about it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Most of the quads were covered under insurance and Dana is getting a check today for about $30K. He and his 2 boys will have something to ride by the weekend, but they are still upset. All the quads were heavily modified. The LT450 was wicked fast, with a professional built race engine.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear about your friend's theft...I'm right near Fleetwood....near Reading...and I'm in Hamburg a couple days a week too....so I'll definitely keep my eye out for them...

·
Registered
43 Posts
WTH. I live in Fleetwood myself. We have about 100 members in our local riding club. I would love to meet another local and get you to join us on a big ride. I'm in the www.blackrockatv.com club. I can't believe there is someone from the same town as me on here.

Sent via Tapatalk HD on my iPad

·
Registered
70 Posts
WTH. I live in Fleetwood myself. We have about 100 members in our local riding club. I would love to meet another local and get you to join us on a big ride. I'm in the www.blackrockatv.com club. I can't believe there is someone from the same town as me on here.

Sent via Tapatalk HD on my iPad
Im in blandon haha. Grew up in muhlenberg. I need a place to ride around here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts