Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. i just joined, and this is my 1st post around here. i have an 05 660 with a +2 swinger, and i NEED a new rear shock. my big ass weighs in at 240 pounds, and the stock shock cant handle it any more haha. i dont need some fancy racing shock, just something that works with the added length of the swinger, and the added weight of my ass. what do you suggest?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Welcome to the forum.:thumb:
I would get your rear shock revalved. They can match it to your swinger and your weight. A lot less than buying a new shock.
Just trying to remember the link i was given for the revalve?
There are a lot of companies that do it. www.gtthunder.com being one of them.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
any idea how much something like that costs?

·
Registered
127 Posts
i would also check with tcs, i didnt revalve mine but just got a new spring when i did my swinger and its great.
mike

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i would also check with tcs, i didnt revalve mine but just got a new spring when i did my swinger and its great.
mike
have a link for that company?

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey phucker, i was just looking at some pics of your rig, and it looks like you have the home made extended swing arm....(i think). can this company you spoke of above take the added length of the swinger, plus the added weight of my ass into consideration?

·
Registered
127 Posts
thats how all teh companies do it. length of swinger, your weight, riding style and then set up a shock for you.
mike

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and are these companies able to do that with a stock shock? does the stock shock have that much adjustability?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts