Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just got this raptor.It has a Pro-circuit T4 pipe and a Terminal Velocity II fuel controller.Would I really notice any difference in going with Barker Duals and a PCIII?Also anyone even heard of the Terminal Verloity?Im new to raptors and been looking around the forums and dont see much talk about them

·
Registered
358 Posts
Ok I just got this raptor.It has a Pro-circuit T4 pipe and a Terminal Velocity II fuel controller.Would I really notice any difference in going with Barker Duals and a PCIII?Also anyone even heard of the Terminal Verloity?Im new to raptors and been looking around the forums and dont see much talk about them
Post a pic of it if you can.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
i think u will feel a little difference but where u see big gains on duals in when u go into the engine.

·
Registered
358 Posts
The Terminal Velocity II is Terry Cable's closed loop fuel management system, see if you have an O2 sensor in your pipe somewhere. If you do, then you're set, the PC3 would be a step backwards from that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Terminal Velocity II is Terry Cable's closed loop fuel management system, see if you have an O2 sensor in your pipe somewhere. If you do, then you're set, the PC3 would be a step backwards from that.
yea it has an o2 sensor.I actually found out this was a 550$ system and basically tunes itself!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Does this mean that you could mod your quad any way possible and the terminal velocity II would read (via O2) and adjust to your changes:eyebrow:? If so this seems like it would be worth the extra $$$$

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Does this mean that you could mod your quad any way possible and the terminal velocity II would read (via O2) and adjust to your changes:eyebrow:? If so this seems like it would be worth the extra $$$$
thats what i'm thinking.. 250 for a pc3 + however much for a dyno tune...

·
Super Moderator
5,646 Posts
We need more info on this product. The first closed loop to hit the market and work will sell tons of units..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It works only bad thing is the 02 sensor is big.The bike was running perfect with lid while it was in I think 500 over sea level.When We got it to miami which is sea level we took of the lid and put it on the dyno and it was SPOT ON!Also miami is Way hotter then where it was before and theres more humidity and I was surprised that this actually works.

·
WILD ONES
887 Posts
Hell of a find Probably not for me or the average joe as it is close to 1k.. Buyt if you're going to the dyno all the time and have the money why not have something that tunes itself!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Hell of a find Probably not for me or the average joe as it is close to 1k.. Buyt if you're going to the dyno all the time and have the money why not have something that tunes itself!!!!!!!!!
Well hell! You already have a 80 horse stock bore.....What more would you need?:thumb:

1 - 20 of 63 Posts