Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Site looks like its coming together!

Is this going to be ran similar to the other site. Just curious!

It can only be as good as we all (as a family) make it!!!

Lets get this thing going strong!

Kory

·
Registered
26 Posts
Shaweet ~

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
dont get pussy whiped and sell it though.

·
Registered
511 Posts
It sucked it was slow. But how they whored the site out with them Ads above the site sponsers really pissed me off...

·
Super Moderator
5,647 Posts
No problem guys. This place will be run the way "we" want to run it. This is going to be a small family deal. When you have a suggestion let me know. No adds, no big corporate money maker here. I am going to open a sponsor section for the sponsors to add their services but that will be it.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
No problem guys. This place will be run the way "we" want to run it. This is going to be a small family deal. When you have a suggestion let me know. No adds, no big corporate money maker here. I am going to open a sponsor section for the sponsors to add their services but that will be it.

thats good to hear.. :beerchug:

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts
hey

Can we get a Riding Apparel section & also a Product Reveiw section.I see more smilies :hail: Oh and after we have a good base of info maybe a chat room.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Have to say I'm not abandoning the other site, just enjoying this one as well. Have good friends there, and obviously some have come here. In a perfect world both will do fine, and hopefully thats how it will go. Either way I plan on enjoying both.

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts
Have to say I'm not abandoning the other site, just enjoying this one as well. Have good friends there, and obviously some have come here. In a perfect world both will do fine, and hopefully thats how it will go. Either way I plan on enjoying both.
You will be cooler :cool: when your on this site. :D

·
Registered
86 Posts
I think what he is saying is that this is a forum created by a rider and enjoyed by riders... not ukaranian beautys...not that ukrans are bad but maybe they have their own special place

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im in site much faster.Thanks Yellowraptor for link.Soon everyone will be over here.GOOD JOB!!!!

·
AZ's PIT CREW MEMBER
343 Posts
Thanks for another great site to surf and get more knowledge on the things i love. :thumb: :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
man this shit runs so much better than rf. i dont know how meny time cannot find server has came up

1 - 20 of 86 Posts