Modded Raptors Forum banner

Thanks for a new place to hang.

11K views 85 replies 49 participants last post by  Wreckless 
#1 ·
Site looks like its coming together!

Is this going to be ran similar to the other site. Just curious!

It can only be as good as we all (as a family) make it!!!

Lets get this thing going strong!

Kory

#3 ·
Shaweet ~

#8 ·
No problem guys. This place will be run the way "we" want to run it. This is going to be a small family deal. When you have a suggestion let me know. No adds, no big corporate money maker here. I am going to open a sponsor section for the sponsors to add their services but that will be it.

#12 ·
Have to say I'm not abandoning the other site, just enjoying this one as well. Have good friends there, and obviously some have come here. In a perfect world both will do fine, and hopefully thats how it will go. Either way I plan on enjoying both.

#19 ·
man this shit runs so much better than rf. i dont know how meny time cannot find server has came up

#23 ·
:lol:

#26 ·
Idk maybe just do one or the other. Whoever is the winner gets their video on the home page for a month. Just something like that. You could just sticky it at the top of the media section or something. Just throwing some ideas out there.

#37 ·
Right here. I still visit RF but it pisses me off that it takes a year to load a damn page so I don't visit for long. It's such a shame :cunfuz:

Michael

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.