Modded Raptors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wanna congratulate Tom and the boys on their win in the 4 stroke Limited 771-up class at Outlaw for the Bama Nationals. They beat Mr. HP bike in the finals with a 3.87 ET.

There were a ton of 4 strokes out there this weekend laying some great numbers.

My bike had a best of 3.97, Juggernauts bike ran a 3.99 best, Toms sb raptor pulled of a 3.98 I think, their nos raptor rAn a 3.71, the K&T raptor had a 3.65 pass but ended up breaking the tranny. There were 450's running 4.0's all weekend also!!

·
Banned
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok well the PSDA web site shows that Tom won the single open class......I am pretty sure it was the 771-up class. I was in that class.....maybe I am wrong.....but I am just riding giving them props for beating Eric's bike. No disrespect towards the DS guys. I am just glad to see the raptor on top for once is all. PSDA shows they won in the single cylinder open class. Which means it was a 2 stroke and 4 stroke class. Either way, there were no 2 strokes in the finals. The 4 strokes came hard this race. In Eric's defense, his bike wasn't running like normal during these races.

Just trying to get the blood pumping for next year!!!!!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Thanks for the props Brett, good to see you again. Nice to have a ton of 4 strokes at a 300' event for once.

Congrats on backing up the 3.94 in Kentucky with the 3.97, bike runs hard.

Post up your pics when you get some time. I saw you peeking through that zoom lens.:thumb:

·
Registered
468 Posts
Congrats to the times guys! Like seeing the raptors on top but im affraid a sleeping gaint has been awakened and there is no telling what Eric will come out with now!.......

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.