Modded Raptors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I am smarter than you....
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i went riding today at a place called the mescalero sand dunes about 40 miles east of roswell nm. i met a couple of guys on raptor 350s and a 400 ex. they were talkin mad shit about their buddies kfx700, that it had never been beaten. well about 20 minutes later he showed up and these guy went looking for me. we lined em up and i beat the hell out of him. when i came back he was crying and whining about me that i must have nos and that i have way more done to my engine than i told him. i just kept laughing and said no seriously it is a 720 11:1 and it is running like dog shit. he doesnt like me now

·
Registered
6 Posts
So I guess that means he is no longer "Unbeatable"? :lol:

·
Wheelie Master
510 Posts
You should show him that your his friend.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Give him a MR sticker :lol:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
^^^^^^that would be great

·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hahaha thats a great idea, i should do that everytime i whoop someone. here is your concilation prize!

·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
haha bump for an old post woo hoo

i cant wait to line up against another one and a 700xx at silver lake this year

·
Registered
197 Posts
haha bump for an old post woo hoo

i cant wait to line up against another one and a 700xx at silver lake this year
lol, 700xx......what a joke..

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
nice kill for sure..

i had a guy talking shit on a kfx700 and had to show him what was up.. he only had the big 3 and thought he was the shit.. i had stock exhaust with s/a out and lid off w/ pc3 and showed him how the raptor will run pretty much stock.. i didn't see him the rest of the day after i handed it to him.. :lol::lol:

·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sweet. i still cant believe he looked my quad over for a no2 bottle. i would love to run into him again with my new build that is actually powerful

·
Registered
123 Posts
My cousin has a kfx700 with hmf duals, stage 2 cam, K&N filter, 12 hole intake mod (something like that anyways) haulers, and some other stuff too im sure.

When we raced up comp hill at dumont we stayed dead even up the hill. Who ever got the better launch was out front by a tiny bit, Maybe a tire or so. My bike was stock with sand stars on it and i eaisly out wieght him by 110lbs. He couldn't help but laugh and say "if you get some better paddles you'll be out in front on a stock raptor" Then he dropped his head.

·
Registered
197 Posts
My cousin has a kfx700 with hmf duals, stage 2 cam, K&N filter, 12 hole intake mod (something like that anyways) haulers, and some other stuff too im sure.

When we raced up comp hill at dumont we stayed dead even up the hill. Who ever got the better launch was out front by a tiny bit, Maybe a tire or so. My bike was stock with sand stars on it and i eaisly out wieght him by 110lbs. He couldn't help but laugh and say "if you get some better paddles you'll be out in front on a stock raptor" Then he dropped his head.
Shows how good the raptor is :thumb:

·
Registered
652 Posts
had a similar thing happen to me. my and my buddy pull up to these 4 guys racing. stock raptor 700, bolt on mod yfz, bolt on mod suzuki 450, and an old school 2 stroke honda 3 wheeler. we watched them race, and the honda 3 wheeler beat everyone. i was a little surprised, so i went over there and asked the guy what he all had done to it. he wouldnt say.... all that he'd tell me is that it was "modded". well, he didnt beat the bolt on mod yfz by that much, so i knew i had a chance. they were racing for at least a quarter mile, and i had my raptor gearing set up to where i was getting the best quarter mile times (according to my gps). so we ran them, and i won by about a length. he was all like........nope, no way. not possible. iv never been beat. we need to go again. i was like...ok, because i had a shitty start, and still won lol. so we ran again, this time i launched damn good and beat him by 2-3 lengths. he insisted we run them again, but i told him no. gas is too expensive. he thought i was being cocky, but i wasnt. i was serious....gas IS expensive lol.

the guy on the raptor 700 looked a little confused as well. oh well....

·
Registered
180 Posts
a guy i used to ride with that had a trx450 with internal work had a kfx700 that had every chrome accesory u can buy and slip on come over and called him out. my buddy beat him wheeliing the wholwe way by like 5-6 lengths the guy actually had the balls to come over and say "wow i didnt 450s were fast"

·
2,051 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ya at the silver lake ride one of the bluetraxx guys was whooping up on most of the raptors with a yfz. he is a motorcross guy and practices holeshots all the time so thats mainly what it was. a couple of us didnt have a problem with him but all of the lightly modded guys sure did.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts