1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
R.I.P. Coop
2,192 Posts
Make sure that the 22 inch rears will have sufficent clearance between the tire and heel of your nerfs!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make sure that the 22 inch rears will have sufficient clearance between the tire and heel of your nerfs!
i have stock heel guards and pro amour nerfs should fit>>>>>

·
Registered
263 Posts
why the 22 inch rears...i ride knarly trails too and have very little issue with ground clearance...if you do decide on the bigger tires...i would change your gearing also

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no they say that 22-23 gives you the same as a 15 front sproket when ride where big UTES have been the middle of the quad is real low and drags sometimes

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so you basically have all acceleration and no top end with the 13?

·
Registered
263 Posts
in theory it would brint it back to similar to the 14t....

·
Registered
112 Posts
+3 i am thinking of bumping my sprocket down for even more low end. Woods riding for me :banana: 37ft lbs of tourqe just doesnt get the same reaction out of me any more. But on the tires a couple of my buddys have them seem to last longer than the other holeshots, they get good traction and are very punture resistant.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i still might go 22/23 tires a little higher ride if i don't like the low end i will just throw on a 13 tooth then

·
Registered
169 Posts
I run 22" rear Razr2's, and originally had changed to a 13t front sprocket. After adding the 3 mods, I found that gearing to be a touch low for the woods. I now run 14/39, and it has worked pretty well.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
39 stock for rear???

·
Registered
263 Posts
and i recomend holeshot hd's or razr 2's

and whats nice about the HD's is they come bigger than most tires...My 20" HD's are the same size as my 21" fronts....they are an awesome trail tire and will hook up in just about everything...ive has no issue running them in sand or mud and they really hook up on hard/medium dirt...ive also ran the RZR2's last season and i much more prefer the HD's,,,,the only con to the HD's is they are a little heavy...but with the 700r turning them you'll NEVER notice...

i recommend the HD's ...20x11x9

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
whats the difference between the HD's and the XCR

don;t the xcr mean cross country

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
are they 6 ply...... It looks like the HD's only come in 23 and 22 fronts and 20's for the rear won't that be kinda lop sided

1 - 20 of 23 Posts